Thursday 5 September 2013

Message for Holy Trinity School

A VERY BIG HELLO FROM NEPAL

Dear Children, Teachers, Support Staff and Governors at Holy Trinity Junior School in Ripon

I hope that this message reaches you all well and hope you are settling back into school after a great summer holiday.


I always remember the start of a new term as an exciting time. I’m hoping that you will receive this message tomorrow before ending your first week back at school. 

I am now on the expedition to climb Mt Manaslu that I came to talk to you all about before breaking up for the summer holidays. We are able to blog and as promised this message is for you all.

We have been away for nearly two weeks and tomorrow we will complete a seven day trek through some beautiful countryside. After this we will make our way up to the Mount Manaslu base camp from which we will start our climb.

Please feel free to look at my blog and also the team blog which has more photos and updates from the team and myself.  http://remec-manaslu13.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Work hard everyone and I look forward to visiting you in school upon my return.

My very best to you all,


Graeme Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment